(1) Applicants will have the opportunity to take the entrance examination between 2.00pm and 4.00pm on the following dates:
Saturday, 4 July 2020
Saturday, 29 August 2020.
(2) The entrance examination will be held in Gaelchultúr, 11 Clare Street, Dublin 2.
(3) Those taking the examination should arrive at the venue at least a quarter of an hour before the test commences.
(4) Candidates will not be allowed to use a computer or any book/work of reference during the examination.
(5) Candidates will be required to write their answers in the answer books that will be provided. They will also be given two blank pages for rough work. Candidates will be required to hand those pages, their answer book(s) and the examination paper to the invigilator at the end of the examination.
(6) Candidates who finish writing their answers before the end of the examination are asked to hand the pages for their rough work, their answer book(s) and the examination paper to the invigilator and to leave the room quietly.
(7) A sample entrance examination paper is available here. The paper on 4 July and 29 August will be similar.
(8) When you’ve completed the sample examination, you can check your answers in this file: Freagraí ar cheisteanna an pháipéir scrúdaithe shamplaigh.